1. As a Magazine subscriber, what does my subscription now include?
Subscriptions to Flare now include the print edition, plus unlimited access to iPad and digital (Zinio) editions.
2. Where can I download the Flare magazine iPad App?
The Flare magazine App for iPad is available for free from the App Store on iPad or at http://www.itunes.com/appstore.
3. I am a Magazine subscriber. Can I get the iPad issue as part of my subscription?
Yes. As a subscriber you have access to all issues of Flare published during your subscription period on the iPad. To access your subscription make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Flare app and access the store within it. There you will find an Activate Subscription page – follow the instructions provided on it.
4. I am not a subscriber, how do I get an issue of Flare on iPad?
You can purchase single digital issues of Flare within the iPad App available for free from the App Store.
5. What is included with the digital issue purchase?
The App includes the current print issue of Flare (the same week it is available on newsstands) plus an assortment of additional photos, videos, digital links and more.
6. Does the App update with a new issue each week?
The app does not update with a new issue each week. You must purchase a new issue within the app for each new issue.
7. I am not a print subscriber. Can I buy a subscription to Flare magazine on the iPad?
Yes. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Flare app and access the store within it. There you will find options to purchase either a monthly or yearly subscription to Flare for the iPad.
8. Does the weekly issue expire?
No. Once you purchase the issue, you can store the issue in your digital library within the app.
9. Can I share the iPad issue with friends?
You can share articles from the issue with friends via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.
10. Will the magazine content update with the new issue on the app every week?
No. For now, users can purchase and download new issues within the app each issue.
11. What will the iPad app look like?
It has all the same great content as the magazine does beautifully rendered for the iPad, along with some enhancements. These include video, cover animation, photo galleries, digital links and a live letters section.